Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Leave Your Worries on the River

The last few weeks of every semester are the most stressful. I always try to find a way to transfer the stress into something else productive like kayaking, running, mountain climbing, and just going for a ride in one of my cars. These last few weeks I've been going go to the river several times weekly to de-stress.

I've been paddling for 13 years now or since I was 9. I kayaked for 5 years and have been C-1 ing for the last 8. The interior of my boats and my paddles are all custom made out of Carbon Kevlar or just Kevlar. I have been paddling all over the U.S. and Canada and have been in several competitions the last being in 2011 at the New England Triple Crown where I took third overall and third in my category behind 1st and 2nd in the world.

After a long day of hard work hitting the river lets me forget my worries and just enjoy the refreshing water!


(I also have videos but they won't upload)

No comments:

Post a Comment