Sunday, May 5, 2013

She's All Ready to go for the Summer



I got this car a year ago for $1000, supposedly unable to run. Its a mint 1987 Toyota Supra with 40,000 miles, dual cam in line 6 cylinder, and turbo inter-cooled. After getting it home and started, just to prove we could, my father and I stripped the engine and transmission down. We had the engine block bored (.73mm) and ported, and had forged sleeves and over-sized pistons added in. Along with this, the crank and cams were polished and the tranny was given a racing clutch.

Just in time for the summer, this year, she's ready to go. She's got 350 hp to the real wheels, enough to make your stomach sink into the seats on a nice sunny day with the roof off as you pass everything around you. I'm so excited it's finally done and ready to go. I can't wait to rip around this summer in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment