Friday, May 3, 2013

Letting go



Letting Go.. Are you ready?





We all have attachments that we do every day, but one that I really need to work on and many of us is the amount of time we spend using our phones. I tend to use my phone a lot for texting and talking or even surfing the web. This is attaching me because when I am on the phone I tend to ignore people. A lot of times I tend to text a lot when I am in my house, which this causes me to ignore my family members who want my attention or an advice. It is very interesting to think about this personal a
ttachment because most of the time we do not stop to think about this attachments.
Letting go of this attachment, will allowed me to have more time to meditate. It will also allow me to spend more time with my family members. It is going to be hard, but at the end I know it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment