Monday, February 11, 2013

Finding happiness through deep meditation

At first I felt like I was doing it wrong until it was over and I felt a strong sense of clarity. Everything seemed so clear. Every word that anyone said sounded so crisp. When asked to find a word that supplemented the meditation that would help us reach our goals in life, my mind went clear once again. I felt the vibrations in my head shift to my legs and feet. As strange as it seems, I knew that this was the answer. I knew that it was my legs were going to be able to bring me peace of mind and a happy life. I feel most peaceful when I am running, trail running, and hiking especially. I know that it has brought me health but now I see that these activities will bring me to a better state of mind.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Running and hiking can be like meditation in motion, it just depends on how we pay attention to ourselves and the world around us.

    ReplyDelete