Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Thats all she wrote


All the lectures that we discussed every class were very in depth and helped me to understand views better when I couldn't fully understand myself. Being able to share how I felt in a small tight-knit group about all the different religious views and how they relate to our everyday lives was spiritual healing for me. 


This class was a great way to meet new people and learn how to view people in a new way by using all the new knowledge of how other religious people choose to live their everyday lives and follow them. I recommend this class to be taken by every student at this school, it is eye opening and very insightful. With the right group you can really accomplish some incredible things and that’s how I felt with our group.

No comments:

Post a Comment