Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hilarious Cat Challenge

We were challenged to observe something in nature three times during the week for five minutes and I ended up observing four times because I was having so much fun. 
Day 1 February 14thSo I decided that I would observe my boyfriend’s two cats: Simba Bear and Coco Panda. Coco is more relaxed and lazy whereas Simba is more hyper and energetic. Coco is completely black with the exception of two tiny white spots under his chin and on his belly. Simba is an orange tiger with a pink nose that has tiny little black spots and his is unique in that he has three toes on both of his front feet and one extra toe on his back feet.
Day 2 February 15thI have noticed that when Simba plays he picks things up with his extra thumbs and knows how to open things. Coco likes to sleep all day especially on pillows, in the sun, and in the window sill. I have had so much fun with them. Coco is a big, lazy fluff ball and Simba is a fun, energetic cry baby but they both make happy and laugh. Both have such different personalities and you can see it.
Day 3 February 16thCoco seems to get jealous of me and Simba if we are getting more attention than he is. Simba is a big old cry baby when he wants you to play or rub his belly he meows or will touch your arm/leg with his paw. Last night my boyfriend made them a house out of some of the boxes he had and today they refuse to get out of it. Coco likes it because its dark and he can sleep in it. Simba likes it to wake Coco up and then he plays in it for hours. I looked inside and he pulled all his toys in there.

Day 4 February 17thToday I witnessed the most funny and interesting thing, Simba plays fetch with his little mouse toys and he can also run all the way up the exercise machine. He makes me laugh all the time especially when he can get Coco to play with him. This morning I found both Coco and Simba cuddling at my feet it was the cutest thing I have ever seen them do. Until I got up then Simba wanted to play and Coco wanted food so then they wouldn't leave me alone it got pretty annoying after twenty minutes.

I loved this challenge observing these two cats were so much fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment