Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Sacred Place is Western New England University



As I look back upon my last three years there has only been on home in my life.  Nowhere else have I grown in such little time or so significantly as a person.  This is the place where I have faced with my biggest challenges and it is the place where I have overcome them all.  The people of this campus, both students and faculty, teach me new things everyday about my world without and within.  Now as I stand on the eve and look back at my time here I can see how sacred this place, this institution and people are to me and my own development.  Although there is a good chance I will be continuing my education here in the fall, should I end up leaving this place it will always hold a special sacredness and place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment