Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sacred Forest




My sacred place is honestly nature. The untouched nature. Not a nice park with garbage cans and pavement, not even a natural trail with nothing but an old sign on. Pure nature I guess one could say. There is something deep down with in that is absolutely fascinated and touched knowing that I might have been the only human to ever take this route or touch this tree. More specifically I enjoy thick forests. That kind of  where you can't locate any parts of the sky after the spring. I don't like hearing cars, I don't want to see a camp ground or old fire pit, or be a lousy ten minute job away from the nearest house. I am at pure bliss when I can reach this point of isolation. 

I love having natural ground to walk on.
I love the way it can be so quite and calm, yet restless and noisy at the same time.
I love when animals can sense I mean no harm and don't bother to move as I pass, and
I love the undivided attention nature always gets.


No comments:

Post a Comment